Arts Education Conference 2020: Amplifying Essential Voices
In support of the continued collaborative work between teachers and arts education partners, Ingenuity and the CPS Department of Arts Education are excited to present this year’s Arts Education Conference: Amplifying Essential Voices. We are thrilled to once again provide an opportunity for Chicago’s arts education sector to grow in new understanding, gain and share skills, and develop the vital relationships that allow our individual and shared work to flourish and thrive.
- Keynote Speaker: 45-minute address from a soon-to-be-announced inspirational thought leader in the arts education field.
- Practice Sessions: 60- or 120-minute presentation and practice sessions.
- Art-Making Workshops: 60- or 120-minute highly-interactive demonstration or experiential sessions.
- Arts and Technology Maker Space: An interactive maker space with learning stations where participants can engage in collaborative or individual exploration of a number of tools and resources that promote technology-integrated learning in the arts classroom.
- Networking Breaks: 30-minute breaks between sessions to allow participants ample timeto build new connections, nurture existing relationships and spark collaboration.
Friday, April 17, 2020 | 8:30AM-3:30PM | Location TBD
Registration for the Conference will open here on January 17, 2020.