Features of the conference program include:
- Keynote Speaker: 45-minute address from a soon-to-be-announced inspirational thought leader in the arts education field.
- Practice Sessions: 60- or 120-minute presentation and practice sessions.
- Art-Making Workshops: 60- or 120-minute highly-interactive demonstration or experiential sessions.
- Arts and Technology Maker Space: An interactive maker space with learning stations where participants can engage in collaborative or individual exploration of a number of tools and resources that promote technology-integrated learning in the arts classroom.
- Networking Breaks: 30-minute breaks between sessions to allow participants ample time to build new connections, nurture existing relationships and spark collaboration.
Who should attend?
Arts education leaders, funders, policy makers, researchers, arts teachers, school administrators, teaching artists, arts partner organizations, and more.
When & Where
Friday, April 17, 2020
Registration opens on January 17, 2020
I was impressed with the diversity and high quality of the sessions. I received great information and resources, and was able to make connections to help my students grow and to fuel my soul. Thank you for putting together a great day!"—2019 Conference attendee
Propose a Conference session!
Ingenuity and the CPS Department of Arts Education are seeking proposals from arts partners, teaching artists, teachers, principals, and administrators that prioritize the representation and amplification of essential voices, experiences and perspectives. Proposals will go live on January 6, 2020.