Celebrate your practice at the MCA Teacher Exchange!
Sat, June 6th │ 10am – 1:30pm
Join the conversation about the impact of contemporary art on teaching and learning:
• Hear from educators who have used the MCA this year as their classroom, forum, and social space to push their teaching practice.
• Learn about the museum’s new website devoted to teacher resources, developed by MCA Teacher Institute participants.
• Participate in interactive, artist-led gallery experiences while viewing S, M, L, XL, the latest MCA exhibition.
• Network with fellow teachers who use contemporary art to foster inquiry, experimentation, and community.
• Celebrate the school year with a festive lunch. This program is free, but registration is required.
Register online: http://www2.mcachicago.org/teacher-programs-registration-form