Teachers: You’re getting your own fall summit
The updated Fall Summit is on Zoom and was split into two days: one day just for arts partners and one day just for CPS teachers. This new Summit format delivers strategies and CPS guidance specifically curated to help teachers establish meaningful partnerships in the age of Covid-19. This new Summit experience aims to be just as actionable as an in-person Summit. During the session, CPS teachers and arts partners receive concrete opportunities to connect virtually: After the two Summit sessions, we hope both teachers and arts partners walk away with new partnership connections, insights and opportunities.
What’s on the agenda?
- Welcome & Introduction
- Partnering during Covid-19: Tier Status and Acceptable Use Policy
- Maximizing Virtual Arts Partnership + Learning Tools
- Learn how to leverage artlook® to discover and connect with partners, access hundreds of online arts education programs for your virtual classroom, and share your latest arts needs with partners throughout the year.
- Online Partnership Matchmaking
- Come prepared with your match criteria and work with colleagues and Ingenuity to find partners who meet your school’s arts needs.