WATCH THE PARTNER-SPECIFIC FALL Summit!
The updated Fall Summit is on Zoom and was split into two days: one day just for arts partners and one day just for CPS teachers.
This new Summit format delivers strategies and CPS guidance specifically curated to help arts partners establish meaningful partnerships in the age of Covid-19. This new Summit experience aims to be just as actionable as an in-person Summit. During the sessions, arts partners and teachers are provided with tangible opportunities to connect virtually: after the two Summit sessions, we hope both partners and teachers walk away with new partnership matches, insights and opportunities.
WHAT’S ON THE AGENDA?
- Welcome & Introduction
- Partnering during Covid-19: Tier Status and Acceptable Use Policy
- What do students, teachers, and schools need right now?
- Maximizing Technology Tools. While face-to-face networking and interaction will always be the best way to connect to schools and teachers, we are getting creative about developing partnerships in a virtual space!
- Learn how to leverage artlook®, the best partnership-making tool for discovering and connecting to schools who meet your match criteria.
- Check out all the new dynamic search features on artlook®, which allow you to find schools based on school arts interests, arts courses, demographics, and more!
- Increasing Your artlook® Visibility. Are you leveraging all the ways to make your profile stand-out to teachers?
- Come prepared to update your profile page to ensure CPS teachers can find your unique programs.
- Completed profiles will be featured at the CPS Teacher Summit on November 12.
- Drawing for Prizes. Stick around for the whole event, update your profile, and be entered to a drawing just for arts partners!