artlook® for Arts Partners:
The arts education sector in Chicago is united by one thing: our collective commitment to improving arts education access.
We developed artlook® in large part to connect arts partners and schools. And schools are interested: More than 90% of CPS schools keep their artlook® profiles updated every year – profiles that let them connect with arts partners to improve the access and quality of arts education in CPS schools.
But that work also depends on the teaching artists and organizations delivering arts education to students. artlook®’s effectiveness for you, for the students you serve, and for all arts education partners depends on keeping your artlook® profiles updated, which will help schools find arts partners who can help enhance and expand the arts education experience for their students.
Getting started is easy!
1. Start by clicking here to find your profile and get logged in! Need help or can’t find your profile? Please reach out to email@example.com to get set up.
2. Update your information – you’ll need information about your organization, what programs it offers, which schools you might already be working with, and contact information so that schools and other arts organizations can get in touch.
3. You’re done!
Here are some cool things you can do after you’ve updated your profile:
- Connect with educators and peers: Offering programs and professional learning that students and teaching teams can use? Now, they’ll be able to find you on artlook®.
- Find schools looking for arts collaboration: artlook®’s detailed search filters helps arts organizations find schools looking for arts programming, and vice versa, to help you make connections and be more strategic.
- Connect with peers: artlook® Map helps you see other arts organizations that are doing the same work, so that you can connect, collaborate, and create community in the arts.
- Access your Partner Impact Report: Evaluate and demonstrate the impact of your work for funders, collaborators, and more.
Your feedback is helping us develop more artlook® features, including a new status toggle that gives schools and teaching artists a way to let each other know that they’re looking for collaboration.
Completing your artlook® profile allows the platform to work for you, not only for matching your specialty with schools, but in a wide variety of ways.
Wondering how artlook can help you prepare reports for your funders? How to find schools that have no arts partners? We’re pleased to present artlook® 101, an all-you-need-to-know workshop for Arts Partners covering how to access, update, and maximize your artlook® profile.