Arts Partners: You’re Getting Your Own Summit!
We are switching up our event platform and agenda to ensure arts partners are ready to establish as many new quality and strategic partnerships as possible during this virtual gathering!
The updated Fall Summit is now on Zoom and will be split into two days: one day just for arts partners and one day just for CPS teachers. The arts partner session is taking place on the original Summit date (Thursday, October 22); however, we’ve updated the time to 3:00-4:30 p.m. to better accommodate your schedules.
This new Summit format will deliver strategies and CPS guidance specifically curated to help arts partners establish meaningful partnerships in the age of Covid-19. This new Summit experience aims to be just as actionable as an in-person Summit. Arts partners and teachers will be provided with tangible opportunities to connect virtually: after the two Summit sessions, both partners and teachers will walk away with new partnership matches, insights and opportunities.
WHAT’S ON THE AGENDA?
- Welcome & Introduction
- Partnering during Covid-19: Tier Status and Acceptable Use Policy
- What do students, teachers, and schools need right now?
- Maximizing Technology Tools. While face-to-face networking and interaction will always be the best way to connect to schools and teachers, we are getting creative about developing partnerships in a virtual space!
- Learn how to leverage artlook®, the best partnership-making tool for discovering and connecting to schools who meet your match criteria.
- Check out all the new dynamic search features on artlook®, which allow you to find schools based on school arts interests, arts courses, demographics, and more!
- Increasing Your artlook® Visibility. Are you leveraging all the ways to make your profile stand-out to teachers?
- Come prepared to update your profile page to ensure CPS teachers can find your unique programs.
- Completed profiles will be featured at the CPS Teacher Summit on November 12.
- Drawing for Prizes. Stick around for the whole event, update your profile, and be entered to a drawing just for arts partners!
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Have you artlook® login information ready. If you are unsure of the login, please contact email@example.com to retrieve your account information.
- Know your CPS vendor status and Tier status
- Be familiar with CPS Acceptable Use Policy
- This event is BYOB!